Mushy Honey:is psilocybin-infused honey; sweet deliciousness packed with a psychedelic agent. Sounds good, right? Easy to make and as strong as you’d like, mushroom honey is a brilliant way to ingest mushrooms without having to gag through mouthfuls of dry stems. Even better, as honey basically lasts forever, so too does mushroom honey! So, alongside being delicious, it’s one of the best ways to safely store your mushrooms.
- As already mentioned, honey acts as a fantastic preservative that will keep your mushrooms viable indefinitely.
- As there is no cooking required to make blue honey, there is no risk of destroying your mushrooms. High heat will destroy psilocybin.
- Easy to dose—eventually! Once you’ve figured out the dosage for your jar of honey, you will know how many teaspoons you need to take to ascend.
- Likewise, you can control the potency from the beginning. By managing the honey to mushroom ratio, you can make a mixture that is as strong or as weak as you’d like.
- Last but not least, it’s delicious! .Strength varies between individual mushrooms, strains, and species. How well-kept they are and their size also affect the overall strength (gram for gram, smaller ones are more potent). So, without trying your honey, there is no way to know exactly how strong it will be. Although, if you know how many mushrooms you put in there and how much honey you used, it should be possible to estimate the strength.